Your project and operation are our priority and our team of multicultural and internationally experienced experts always strive to do the best job possible.
Our experienced workforce covers a wide range of services and they are experts in their field. They always make sure to familiarize themselves with the job before engaging in the project.
Our team have years of hands-on experience and they all have a long track record within the energy industry.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time, scope and budget – every time.
- Managing the project with focus on safety and flexibility while coordinating with 3rd party vendors.
- People management include multicultural workforce and locations worldwide.
- Development of project plans and progress monitoring.
- Perform RISK management.
- Project planning.
- Technical knowledge.
- Development of project plan and progress follow-up.
- Reporting based on plan and progress.
- Software skills including Microsoft Project and Primavera.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Marine and Naval Architects Engineers.
- High level of experience and hands-on skills.
- Motivation and commitment to providing interpersonal client service.
- Design thinking for product intention and enhancement.
- Organizing maintenance of equipment and recommendation of maintenance plans.
- Preparing and execution of 5Y SPS marine scopes.
- Naval Architect support e.g. evaluation of Sea fastening.
- Towmaster Service.
- Warranty Surveyor – advice, handling and controlling.
- Capability evaluation of vessels and drilling rigs.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Marine and Naval Architect disciplines.
- Managing multicultural workforce.
- Worldwide hands-on experience.
- Progress follow-up.
- Evaluation of technical recommendation and solutions.
- Guidance and follow-up on contractors.
- Enforce site safety rules.
- Update of drawings after the job finish.
- Specialist solutions whether you have need of an upgrade, an optimization, overhaul or new build.
- Supervise overhauling of drilling equipment.
- Technical warranty inspector and advisor.
- Power plant process optimization.
- Assisting in daily power plant operations as part of maintenance team.
- Assist Project Manager in the execution process.
- Follow up procurement.
- Bound & Lodging.
- Work permit preparation.
- Safety issue follow-up.
- Structural and mechanical design.
- Calculation and FEA.
- Animation, 3D modelling.
- Design report.
- Fabrication and assembly drawings.
- Installation procedures.
- As built drawings.
- Engineering tools: AutoCAD, Inventor and Solidworks.
Available candidates at the moment
expertise and knowhow with hands on experience
Flexible and agile mechanical team to support structural calculations and preparation of work drawings.