Manning your operation or projects –
longer or shorter contracts
HOUSE OF COMPETENCES
We are the trusted partner to assist your business with high qualified professionals as, but not limited to:
- Project Managers
- Discipline Engineers
- Site Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Contract and Procurement
- QA/QC Inspectors
- HSE Supervisors
- Project Assistant
- Support to administration
Fast respond – Long term relations – Candidate match –
Agile culture – Diversity
Oilfield Solutions ApS is a privately owned and operated company founded in 2008.
Our goal is to be our clients preferred partner for contracting or recruitment of competences.
We assist our clients’ projects and work sites, both national and international, where we are needed.
Our candidates will match the skills and experience requesting – get what you need!
Our value creation is to operate an agile culture, responding fast, be master in people management, respecting the diversity of people and be trustfully.
We look forward to service you
Our team of hands-on experienced and highly qualified employees make us the perfect fit as your trusted long-term partner.
Our employees are always encouraged to think out of the box and to work smart and in a safe manner – we focus on delivering the best service possible.
OPEN JOB POSITIONS
- Develop requirements and procedures for construction contractors
- Upfront input to optimal construction sequences
- Focal for construction contract management during offshore execution phases
- In charge for contractors to timely completion and meet milestones
- Facilitate and chair of required review meetings with stakeholders
- Good knowledge of technical rules and safety
- Focus on cost optimization
- Minimum 10 years of experience from similar role in multi projects
- Participate in coordination of deployment of the tools and materials, and hence QC
- Validate the delivery of job cards, permits and plans from the hook-up contractor
- Day to day support during offshore execution
- Technical education
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Offshore experience is preferred
- Duration of 1.5 years
– Technical knowledge
– Development of project plan and progress follow-up
– Reporting based on plan and progress
– Software skills including Microsoft Project and Primavera